In South Korea, dog chew stick causes pancreatitis in dogs

Steel bone chew snack

dog chew stick, which was released in South Korea after the middle of 2019, is causing problems.

Dog owners who ate dog chew stick started posting complaints about pancreatitis on social media.

In South Korea, dog chew stick causes pancreatitis in dogs
A post on the dog’s Instagram about vomiting and diarrhea

This product was imported from China from Steel bone chew snack, and the company that distributes it in Korea says it is a problem with dogs.

Steel bone chew snack promoted it as a product that dogs can eat for a long time, but it seems that there is an indigestion problem.

In some cases, there were dogs in the esophagus that didn’t melt the product, and some dogs were admitted to animal hospitals due to pancreatitis accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea.

The culture of dogs is now taking root in Korea.
The dog industry is also growing, and there seems to be a problem with the distribution of products that are harmless to dogs and not sufficiently verified.

If Google does not search much except for Korea, it seems that distribution has not started in other countries.

This product definitely needs verification.
If a problem is found, it will have to be kicked out of South Korea.